PyQueuer is a tool for automatically sending/receiving message to/from MQ.
You may use it either in development to simulate the MQ sender/receiver or in test for automation.
- Sending a message to different MQ brokers.
- Supporting plugin to override sending message (e.g. to automatically update the time for a message in fixed file.).
- Support to group some plugins in a stack to avoid too many plugins listed out.
- Choose/type-in Queue, Topic, Key in GUI to send to.
- Sending message from a selected file.
- List all your file message with preview.
- Enter/paste your message to send.
- Select different MQ types.
- Receiving message from different brokers of different MQ.
- Support up to 5 consumers same time to different brokers.
- Choose/type-in Queue, Topic, Key in GUI to receive from.
- Automatically consume new message.
- Automatically save received message to file you specified.
- Settings by account to customize your MQ configurations and others.
- Supports setting groups to face different servers (TODO: planned)
to be written